Saturday, October 13, 2012

The white, flat sheet (Kyoto LVI)


I have a feeling I have been here before. I have a feeling I'm going to come back here. And more than anything else I have a feeling I'm here now. But newborn nostalgia takes over every second in the smallest things as they unfold in front of our swift eyes and under these fidgety fingers. It's the predominant sensation pulsating in the surroundings: premonition of memory

We know this is already in the past and the only thing that will come back is the haunting memory through these images. And the only thing that can exceed these images, is the thirst for new moments slowly sinking into the background of white, flat sheet of remembrance out of reach.


Photos of Umekoji -park and Toji -temple in Kyoto.



No comments:

Post a Comment